Helen Eyre is an award winning face painter and body painter. Her most recent accomplishment was to win the Body Painting competition at Bath Body Art Weekend 2018.
Before that she achieved third place at the 2013 Art Couture Festival Body Painting Competition in Painswick. Also in 2013 she won the AHT National Finals for the Face & Body Painting Make-up Competition.
She represented the Snazaroo face & body paint brand between 2009 and 2012
- Competing and demonstrating at three World Body Painting championships in Austria.
- As a demonstrator for Snazaroo at UK Face & Body Art Convention, Oct 2010.
- Her body painting was used on the front and back cover of the Convention programme.
- Writing techniques articles for industry magazines such as Illusion Magazine
- Designed and created advertising images for publication
- Designed and created images for product packaging and step by step leaflets.
Helen was commissioned to create and paint designs for inclusion in the
Chuggington 3D Summer Annual 2011.
She was a guest lecturer at the UK FACE (The Face Painting Association) Conference, March 2010 and won 2nd place in the Monster Face Painting Competition.
She was also a guest lecturer at FABAIC 2008 (Face & Body Art International
Helen has achieved three Guinness World Records as part of the teams for:
The Most Faces Painted in 1 hour (2006) & The Most Faces Painted in 4
hours (2006) & The Most Unique Faces Painted in 4 hours (2012)
Helen is qualified in Theatrical and Media Make-Up and teaches face and body art part time at Bath College as a Make-up Lecturer. She is currently studying for the Certificate in Education and Training qualification.
She is a member of FACE (The Face Painting Association) and the World Body Painting Association.