dissertation writer software Do you need to draw people to you and engage with them at an event or capture peoples attention in your venue? Creative activities such as face painting, temporary body art and balloon modelling will re-enforce the impact of your promotions and can create a viral buzz – parents posting photographs of their face painted children to social media can quickly reach a wide audience.
tes creative writing controlled assessment Are your target audience likely to be parents of young children? Using our entertainment services can attract and hold the children’s interest whilst giving you the opportunity to deliver your message uninterrupted.
ranking undergraduate creative writing programs Will your customers have to wait or queue during your event? We can engage with them to keep spirits high and provide entertainment to help pass the time with our walk about services for face painting, balloon modelling and more.
Our team are happy to work with you as ambassadors for your promotion.
- Hand out your promotional material
- Wear your promotional clothing
- Theme our designs to your requirements
- Create your logo as cheek or arm art thereby generating mobile advertising for you.
Some examples showing how our customers have benefited from our services include:
- essay writing in english language Store launches/refurbishments: Somerfield Supermarkets – balloon modelling in only yellow and teal balloons to re-enforce their brand colours.
- Tesco Supermarket – face painting with staff handing out special offers and letting customers know about the changes in store.
- need help my science homework Book releases & Film premieres: The Harry Potter midnight book launches – walk about face painting to amuse the queue and get everybody into the spirit of the event.
- The Lego Movie at Cineworld, face painting characters onto cheeks.
- Madagascar DVD launch at ASDA, face painting the full face film characters for children.
- creative writing on lord of the flies Show home events: For Barratt Homes at show home launch events – face painting and balloon modelling used to entertain the children leaving the parents free to browse the show homes.
- creative writing nottingham uni Sporting occasions: Cricket/rugby/football/horse racing – static and walk about face painting used to entertain the crowd and support the brand of the team in the lead up to a game
- gcse english language creative writing mark scheme Brand promotions: Uncle Ben’s promotions in Sainsbury’s – creating a range of face painting designs to complement a new range of stir in sauces.
- Fat Face brand promotion in Cabot Circus – stencilling the Fat Face logo onto hands, arms and faces thereby letting members of the public become mobile advertising for the brand.
- university of north carolina greensboro mfa creative writing Exhibitions and events: For Diabetes UK at Bristol Balloon Fiesta – engaging with the audience and creating a buzz around their stand with face painting to get across the charities message.