Face Painting is popular with all ages and genders. This makes it a wonderfully flexible entertainment option that can be adapted to meet the needs of each client;
- a private party,
- a specific promotion or
- a large company family fun day.
Using cosmetic grade face paints and glitters our artists can create:
- Full face traditional designs e.g. tigers, butterflies and Dalmatians
- Small motifs for cheeks or arms – particularly suitable for younger children
- Elaborate eye designs – enhanced make-up for teenagers or adults
- Masquerade masks – for the belle of the Ball!
- Decoration on necks, arms, legs and backs
- Stencilled designs for logos
- UV face painting – great for nightclubs.
Our face painting set up is generally static, using chairs and a table to arrange our working area. On occasion it may be more appropriate for us to move to our customer rather than them coming to us; for example, when entertaining the queue at Santa’s Grotto. On these occasions we have a smaller ‘walk-about’ palette that lets us paint on the move.
We have a wealth of experience in adapting our face painting to meet the needs and requirements of our clients, so if you have a specific request or requirement please get in touch and let us know. We can also design and cut stencils for specific logos or designs.
Designs take approximately 5 minutes per face, sometimes slightly more for the elaborate adult designs. Therefore we can paint approx. 10 – 12 faces in an hour per artis
Balklänningar Enkla 2016 Series balklänningar, chiffong sommar mest tänkt baserade, enkel chiffongklänning överallt , dekorerad med fina utsmyckade klänning. , Utsökta skräddarsy och personlig,